Karen's Creative Mess

Friday, August 31, 2018

Gina K. Designs August Blog Hop Day 2


Welcome Back to Day Two of our
 Gina K. Designs August Release Blog Hop! 
I know you all have been waiting for the 
New Wreath Builder set to come out! 
So Yay!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Glad it is out now! :) 
Today we are featuring the New 
 Holiday Wreath Builder Stamp Set 
and a New Incentive Stamp Set - Skeleton Leaves
The Incentive set is free with a $75.00 purchase. 
Be sure to leave a comment on all the blogs for your chance to 
Win a $50.00 Gina K. Designs Gift Certificate.
Winner will be announced at Stamp Tv in the
 Big News Forum and on Facebook in the 
Gina K. Designs Friends Group on Monday evening! 
 First up is: 
New Holiday Wreath Builder Set By: Gina K. Designs 
Check out all those wonderful images in this set! <3 
This is a fun set to create some awesome Christmas Cards or Winter cards along with cards for Hanukkah! :) 
 Here are a few I came up with! ๐Ÿ˜Š
On the Poinsettias I used two different colors. 
Coral Reef and Red Velvet for the smaller flower.
I also cut apart the pine sprigs with the poinsettia.
 I don't recommend you do that, but I just couldn't help myself!
 It was a tedious job since I didn't want to ruin my images! But the little poinsettia fit so nice in the larger one! 
I also added a Gelly Roll pen in a gold glitter to the pinecones,
and the greeting! 
Gina K. Designs:
Stamp Set - Holiday Wreath Builder
Background Stamp - Gauze 
Pure Luxury Card Stock - Kraft, Dark Chocolate, & Layering 
  Weight White
Premium Dye Ink - Dk. Chocolate, Coral Reef, Red Velvet, 
  Fresh Asparagus, Warm Cocoa, & Kraft
Connect Glue
Ribbon, Gelly Roll Pen-Gold Glitter



 I Love the snowflakes, and I wanted to try the off center wreath like Jennifer shared in a video
 using Gina's Wreath Builder Set!
I think I will have to make more of these for some
 of my Christmas Cards! <3 

Gina K. Designs:
Stamp Set - Holiday Wreath Builder
Pure Luxury Card Stock - Heavy base White & Layering 
  Weight, & Sea Glass
Premium Dye Ink - Sea Glass, Jelly Bean Green, 
  & Coral Reef
Connect Glue
Ribbon 

***********
Here is the Release Party project! 
See more snowflakes. 
This one is backed with Gina's Sliver Metallic Paper! 
This was really fun to create, I plan on making more but adding bling and glitter, so it will be extra 
dressed for the holiday's! <3 
Gina K. Designs:
Stamp Set - Holiday Wreath Builder
Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Heavy Base and Silver Metallic 
Premium Dye Ink - Tranquil Sea, Sea Glass, & Turquoise Sea
Circle Dies Large Single Stitched
Connect Glue

Twine and Sliver Ribbon, Wink Of Stella





I think you will Love this Incentive set! ๐Ÿ˜‰
 I Know I do! ๐Ÿ’–
Remember it is (Free with a $75.00 Purchase) 
This is Skeleton Leaves By: Gina K.  


Here are my cards featuring this set!
This one I used my Wreath Builder Template and stamps the leaves in the four corners using Versa Mark and heat embossed with Fine Detail Embossing Powder. Then sponged the colors over it.
 Wiped off the leaves to pick up excess ink and then used the Amalgam Ink on velum for the greeting! 
Gina K. Designs:
Stamp Set -  Incentive - Skeleton Leaves
Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Heavy Base & Layering Weight, Black Onyx 
Premium Dye Ink - Faded Brick, Tomato Soup, Sweet Mango, Prickly Pear, 
     & Sweet Corn
Amalgam Ink - Jet Black
Fine Detail Embossing Powder - White

Versa Mark, Velum, Black Bling


I am having fun with this set.
 I wanted to do a soft background, so I chose Sandy Beach and stamped the image all over and then Stamped the one leaf in Warm Cocoa and added a 
copic marker W1 & W3 for a little shadow. 
Gina K. Designs:
Stamp Set -  Incentive - Skeleton Leaves
Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Heavy Base and Layering Weight, Dark Chocolate
Premium Dye Ink - Sandy Beach, & Warm Cocoa
Connect Glue
Twine, Copic Markers W1, W3 

Then a One Layer Clean and Simple Card. 
I think I need to make up 5 more and do a box set! 
Quick and easy to do. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Gina K. Designs:
Stamp Set - Incentive - Skeleton Leaves
Pure Luxury Card Stock -  White Heavy Base
Premium Dye Ink - Coral Reef, Wild Dandeloin, Fresh Asparagus, & Sweet Mango
Amalgam Ink - Jet Black
Copic Marker C1 & C3,   Black Bling

Hope you have enjoyed all the cards.  That's all from me today, leave a comment and then hop on over to Lisa's Blog for some beautiful creations and enjoy the rest of the hop! 

Gina K.  Holiday Wreath Builder and Skeleton Leaves
Karen Hightower - ( You are Here! ) 



Thank you for stopping by and 
I hope you take a little time to get inky! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–
To Shop Click > Gina K. Designs 
Have a Great Day! 

103 comments:

Gayle said...

Wonderful cards once again, Karen. Love the sandy beach and warm cocoa skeleton leaves card.

Debbie Rumpza said...

Gorgeous... I love the fall designs.

Melanie said...

Aww what a pretty, wreath! I love it on the gauze! The ornament is so sweet and your single shaded leaf is wonderful!

Eileen said...

Love the cards and the stamps!

amymwz said...

Yes these cards with the incentive stamp are my favorite. I love all things fall and this is right up my alley. Love the white card with the colored leaf. Perfect.

marilyn said...

Your cards are lovely.

Nana Griffin said...

So pretty. You did a great job.

Mary Kay Werry said...

Great card designs! Loving the gauze background - it makes it so special. the Off center wreath is so colorful - love it. very much like the leaves in Sandy Beach - great background.

Denise Terry said...

So many beautiful cards, but I really love how that gauze background looks on your first card!

Becca Yahrling said...

You have been busy making more beautiful cards! I love the colors on the first with the brown & red and the gauze BG. The 2nd card is my fave - the colors are so pretty and I love non-traditional colors for Christmas. That ribbon is so perfect! Love the last very CAS card. That one leaf really packs a punch!

Judy Crook said...

Pretty cards. Love what you did with the leaf set

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! You are so talented!

Mimi's Craftroom said...

Great cards, thanks for sharing.

Mary Holshouser said...

The wreaths are gorgeous.
Love the snowflakes between the
holly leaves. Fun idea.
The white leaves against that
warm background is fantastic.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

pamboe said...

That incentive set is just beautiful! I love the gauze background in your first card.

sharon g said...

I never would have thought to use the off-white as a background--the first one. It looks amazing!!!!

SMWhite said...

Gorgeous cards, love how the first almost looks like a stitched card!

Cat Tidwell said...

LOVE the gauzey one! But really love them all, that one totally rocks though!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awesome cards!!! Colors and details are amazing!!!

Sue Wareham said...

Another set of wonderful cards such great inspiration

Lisa K said...

Whether you cut the stamps or not, you made a beautiful card! The poinsettia looks great layered like that. I really like the offset wreath. Love the leaves. Thanks for the inspiration.

Judy Inukai said...

Your cards are all awesome. I love the wreath over the gauze - it makes such a lovely textured background. The leaves are all gorgeous.

Retta said...

Oh wow! I love the linen background in the first card, the colors in the second, and the leaf cards - well, they are stunning. Guess I love them all!!!!

Carol Ellerman said...

Great cards. I always love seeing what everyone does with the new sets. It does not however help my budget !!!

Treva Grett said...

Love them as always!

None None said...

Oh my.... gorgeous cards!! I love what you did with the incentive set - the multicolor single leaf is just stunning!!! That's easily my favorite card of all the ones you posted today.

Marge Burns said...

gorgeous cards and lovely ideas

reeree62 said...

So many beautiful creations! Absolutely gorgeous.

Kathy S said...

Love your cards. You sure know how to make the wreath builder work. Thank you for sharing.

Booknplays said...

I can't choose my favorite. They are all so gorgeous! Can't wait to get my sets to play. You have inspired me.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So many great creations to look at and drool!

El said...

Beautiful cards, love the leaves.

KnT Designs by Teresa said...

I love all your projects! Great job.

Joanne Hoffmann said...

Am in love with both the wreath builder and the skeleton leaves set! I actually earned the leaf set when I placed an order yesterday. Yay me! LOL

Susie Moore said...

You've done it again! You knocked my socks off. I love the way you design. I am in awe!!

Golda said...

Fantastic cards and tag!

Arlene said...

All are beautiful Karen! I love them all!

Mary Anne Wirth said...

The cards were all beautiful. I loved the matching gingham green ribbon. The pale background leaves with one forefront bright leaf is a great idea. My favorite is the last one. The colors are so realistic. Simple, but, elegant.

Amy M said...

Nice cards...great release.

Dee Earnshaw said...

beautiful creations - love this new leaf set:)

Theresa's Studio said...

More wonderful cards! You are so creative!

Glennis F said...

Great cards, I love the multicoloured leaf!

Linda said...

The wreath colors are gorgeous!

Denise said...

So many pretty cards! At first I had trouble imagining how I would use skeleton leaves, and I’m enjoying all the different ideas.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful array of beautiful cards. Your work is so fantastic and I love both of these stamp sets too.

Betty said...

all lovely cards, Karen - especially love how you did the wreath over to the side and your leaves card done entirely in the neutral beige tones.

Cyndi said...

Your cards are gorgeous. I love the wreath builder and the skeleton leaves are beautiful. Love these sets.

Dana M said...

Fantastic and creative card designs! Love your mix of colors, the burlap background on the first card and the stitched detail on the Thanks card. All amazing!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Oh, my! I really need to get ALL of these wonderful fall and winter stamps to get going on those special cards. Thanks for all the inspiration!

skrapr22 said...

Totally love the wreath builder set, thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Great cards, Karen. I especially love the Merry Christmas card with the light blue snowflakes and holly.

Robin said...

Beautiful cards. Love them.

Carol said...

Very nice! Love the leaves.

Sandy M said...

There is no way for me to pick a favorite. All of your cards are exquisite. The wreath is beautiful and the leaf cards are too

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh my goodness I absolutely love the the leaves, all of them so different....

Karthikha said...

Wow! Another set of super beautiful creations!!

zehra said...

Very pretty, I like the offset wreath and the single leaf card. Lovely work.

MadeByMeghanK said...

What gorgeous creations! I love your embellishments... the ribbons are FAB

Designs By Sky said...

OMGoodness, these are some gorgeous cards :) TFS

Anonymous said...

Very nice cards Karen. My favs are the first and the last.

Cathy Loveless said...

All of your cards are beautiful. I'm not sure I could choose a favorite but I do love the skeleton leaves!

Janet said...

I really like using the incentive set for an embossed background. Beautiful! You all are so talented.

Johanna said...

Wow! Love them and am in love with the incentive set. Have to get that when I get home.

MaggieM said...

Love the poinsettia card. Very beautifully done!

Jan said...

Your cards are SO pretty and so is your tag!

Janice Ashby said...

OMG, your cards are so great! Thanks for the inspiration.

Lisa H. said...

Beautiful cards! I really love the wreath on the burlap background. I can't wait to get my hands on this set!

Marcy H. said...

Wonderful Cards! Thanks for the inspiration.

Jbee said...

Wonderful cards. Thank you for sharing

Deb said...

I love what you did with those leaves...course I'm kinda obsessed with leaves it appears, but love your cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

lindagrady said...

What an awesome holiday wreath builder set; waiting for mine to come!! And those leaves are gorgeous; have to wait and get them later.

Charlsie said...

Really great cards. Love the sandy beach one. Thank you

Jeanne Beam said...

Such beautiful cards!
Thanks so much for sharing...

Joy Golinski said...

Beautiful cards! Love the linen background on your 'joy to the world' card!

CindyRomanDaversa said...

The cards are super fabulous!!! I love the linen background!!!

Sue D said...

Very pretty cards. My favorite is the first one.

Judy Cook said...

Tjank you for sharing your beautiful cards.

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful wreath and leaf cards! The wreaths are so fun to create and I love the colors on the leaves.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Another great release. I love the wreath builder set and those leaves are amazing. Just lovely cards. Thank you for the inspiration!

Kathy Mc said...

WOWZER, Karen all six of your creations are beautifully done. Sure glad I don’t have to pick a favorite but that multicolored leaf is amazing. Can’t wait to have these sets in my hot little hands!

Susan said...

Beautiful cards. Especially love the four leaf one.

Leanne said...

Love all your cards. They're beautiful.

Dawn S. said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I love all of them.

PeggyL said...

Your cards never disappoint. I love the wreaths but the skeleton leaves ... just WOW! love them all.

Marianne said...

What a fabulous array of wonderful cards. Love your Holiday wreath cards ... the first one is so pretty against that background and your off-center wreath is so much fun. Also love your Skeleton leaves in Sandy beach ink.

Jennifer Nicole said...

I love your ornament! Super cute

Unknown said...

Loved how you used the brown in the 1st wreath builder card. Can't wait to get the new Christmas set that I ordered.

JoAnneRIL said...

Great cards Karen.. I love the detail you put in them. I would never have guessed the last two were one layer if you hadn't mentioned it.

cardscookiecarrotcake said...

Stunning cards Karen! I'm always inspired by you. Thanks.

Unknown said...

What beautiful cards. I really like the mix of the holly and snowflakes. Very unique!

Unknown said...

All cards were beautiful! I especially liked the poinsettias on the first card.

Andre M. said...

Lovely cards and tag with such pretty colour combos. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Love all of these - that wreath builder is so great. But the last card is just perfect. CAS perfection!

stamping sue said...

so much inspiration here! thanks for sharing
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Helen J. said...

What a great idea for fall and christmas, thank you

Debbie said...

Oh my! You have so many wonderful cards and ideas. Thank you for sharing.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous projects...the wreath builder is awesome!

Carol knits said...

Your cards are so pretty

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! Just BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Jean said...

Simply stunning!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous cards! Love what you did with the Holiday Wreath Builder set, and those beautiful leaves too! Awesome release!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Again today your set of cards is just fantastic ! I love your wreaths so much.
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

mom2five said...

What beautiful cards!!! I especially love the card with the leaf background.