Welcome to my Creative Mess! :)
Today I am sharing a card project where I'll share with you some heat embossing
and some watercoloring. I'll be using the New Stamp Set Tropical Blooms
from the Stamp Tv Kit - Hearts & Flowers.
I picked Gina K. Designs Dye Inks to Watercolor with!
It is fun to grab some of your favorite colors to use as watercolors.
Here is the Video for this card project. I also stamp the inside and back side!
I hope you enjoy the video!
This card project was fun to create, and
I hope you will try watercoloring with your Dye Inks!
* Stamp Set - Tropical Blooms from the New Stamp Tv Kit Hearts & Flowers
* Dies - Coordinating Dies - Tropical Blooms
* Premium Dye Ins - Sweet Mango, Bubble Gum Pink, Tomato Soup, Dusty Rose
* Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Heavy Base Weight, Jelly Bean Green, & Black Onyx
* Connect Liquid Glue
* Fine Detail Embossing Powder - Clear
Twine, Versa Fine - Black, Embossing Magic Pad, and bling from my stash
Card Base is 4 1/4" X 11" Scored @ 5 1/2"
Watercolor Panel is 4" X 5 1/4" then I trimmed them both down about 1/8"
These items are available over at Gina K. Designs
Thank You so much
for visiting my blog and Watching the Video
<3 <3 <3
Remember to take a little time to get Inky! :)