Karen's Creative Mess

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Stippled Flowers and Watercoloring!

Hi Everyone! 
Welcome to my Creative Mess! :) 
Today I wanted to share a watercoloring 
video with you! 
Using the Stippled Flowers Stamp Set By: Gina K. Designs 
and Mission Gold Watercolors.
I stamped in Distress Ink - Antique Linen and 
also used a Shadow Violet by Daniel Smith to add shadow in the flower and around it! 
In the video I will show you the inside simply stamps as well as the back! 


Here is what I used in the video:
Gina K. Designs: 
Stamp Set - Stippled Flowers 
Pure Luxury Cardstock - White Heavy Base & Layering Weight, 
             Black Onyx, & Innocent Pink 
Premium Dye Ink - Black Onyx, Innocent Pink, & Jelly Bean Green, 
Clear Fine Detail Embossing Powder
Connect Glue
Tidy Towel
Gingham Fancy Ribbon - Black & White 
Crystalline Drops
Also- Versa Fine Onyx Black, Embossing Magic Pad
            These Items are available here - Gina K. Designs  

Other Items & Links Used: 
Daniel Smith - Shadow Violet 
Masterson Rinse Well  This is a wonderful product if you are like me and hate to go to the sink every time the water gets dirty! 

 Thank You so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! <3 
Remember to take a little time to get Inky! ;) 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This was a great learning video, thank you so much!

jojobean said...

I'm trying to find our what watercolor bushes were used in the video. Thank you

Lee said...

Thanks great bllog