Karen's Creative Mess

Monday, January 29, 2018

Heat Embossed Watercolor With Gina K. Designs


Welcome to my Creative Mess! :) 
Today I am sharing a card project where I'll share with you some heat embossing 
and some watercoloring. I'll be using the New Stamp Set Tropical Blooms 
from the Stamp Tv Kit - Hearts & Flowers. 
I picked Gina K. Designs Dye Inks to Watercolor with! 
It is fun to grab some of your favorite colors to use as watercolors.

Here is the Video for this card project. I also stamp the inside and back side! 

 I hope you enjoy the video! 
This card project was fun to create, and
 I hope you will try watercoloring with your Dye Inks! 



* Stamp Set - Tropical Blooms  from the New Stamp Tv Kit Hearts & Flowers
* Dies - Coordinating Dies - Tropical Blooms 
* Premium Dye Ins - Sweet Mango, Bubble Gum Pink, Tomato Soup, Dusty Rose 
* Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Heavy Base Weight, Jelly Bean Green, & Black Onyx
* Connect Liquid Glue
* Fine Detail Embossing Powder - Clear
Twine, Versa Fine - Black, Embossing Magic Pad,  and bling from my stash
 Card Base is 4 1/4" X 11"  Scored @ 5 1/2" 
Watercolor Panel is 4" X 5 1/4"  then I trimmed them both down about 1/8"                                                

These items are available over at Gina K. Designs 

Thank You so much
for visiting my blog and Watching the Video 

<3 <3 <3 

Remember to take a little time to get Inky! :) 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the video Karen, I enjoyed watching it and learned a new way to use the Gina K inks and dies. Your card is stunning, can't wait to try it. Great inspiration!

Mary Kay Werry said...

Such a gorgeous card --- and some amazing technique! I loved your watercoloring. And thank you for showing us your inside and back. Such a professional finish.

Diana said...

Great card Karen. Thanks.

Unknown said...

I love your cards. So very pretty. I love the orange and blue together- awesomme

Unknown said...

I like the card where you placed the 3 flowers at the bottom. Shows another way to use the template.