Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! Gina, along with the Cast and Crew, will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hops.
Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Today we are showcasing cards made with the New StampTv Kit "The Simple Things"
& "Always Autumn" by Theresa Momber
They are available at Gina K Designs
Look at All the wonderful things in this Awesome KIt.
I just had to use this Gorgeous PP. & that sweet little owl.
The Gina K Designs Product used to create this card are:
*Pure Luxury Card Stock in Turquoise Sea, Dk. Choc. Honey Mustard
* DP from the 6x6 patterned paper pack "The Simple Things"
* That cute little Owl & the twine are from the Kit
* The sentiment is embossed in Dk. Chocolate embossing powder
I then Colored the owl with Spectrum Noir Markers.
Wanted to make a CAS. I think the Fruit in this set is great for this.
Products from Gina K Designs used are:
*Apple from the New Kit
*Ivory Heavy Weight, Fresh Asparagus
*Gingham PP in Fresh Asparagus & Cranberry Tart
Apple is colored with Spectrum Noir Markers
This card I combined the two stamp set.
I used these Gina K Design Products to create this card:
* The wheat grass image is from the New Kit, and the Sunflower
is from Theresa's set
* Pure Luxury Card Stock in Ivory Base & Layering weight, Dk. Choc.
Honey Mustard, & Kraft
* Inks in Dk. Choc.for the sentiment & Faded Brick and Dk. Choc.
for the brick wall
* Burlap, Dk. Choc. Embossing Powder & Gold Twine
I colored the sunflower with Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils
I'm Loving the Fall stamps.
I had fun with this card.
The Gina K Design Product I used on this are:
* Theresa's New Set "Always Autumn"
*Gingham PP from " The Simple THings "
* Fresh Asparagus Pure Luxury Card Stock &
White Layering weight for Images
* Gold Twine, Wood Leaf embelly
* Dark Chocolate Embossing Powder
I Used Spectrum Noir Markers & Pencils to color
The Leaves in this set are Awesome.
Gina K Product I used are:
* Ivory Heavy Base, White layering Pure Luxury Card Stock
*Dark Chocolate Ink, Twine, Gingham Patterned Paper
I then used Spectrum Noir Pencils to color the leaves,
and Marker to shadow the leaves
" Always Autumn "
Thanks so much for stoping by. I hope you have enjoyed your hop so far.
Enjoy your day and have Fun Stamping…
Please leave your comment and be eligible for a Gift from Gina K.
HOP HOP HOP !!!