Karen's Creative Mess

Monday, June 12, 2017

Gina K Designs –Sentimental Summer StampTV Kit Inspiration Blog Hop

Welcome to Karen's Creative Mess! :) 

The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fantastic blog hop 
Celebrating the New Sentimental Summer StampTV Kit. 
Contained in the kit are:

  • 24 sheets of Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Card Stock including Passionate Pink, Turquoise Sea, Layering White, Black Onyx, Heavy Base Weight White, Wild Dandelion and Sweet Mango
  • Petite Patterns 6X6 pattern paper pack 
  • Dazzling Dahlia stamp set
  • Your Own Kind of Beautiful stamp set
  • Set of 13 dies that coordinate with images from the two stamp sets

Today, the Cast & Crew has prepared some amazing 
and beautiful projects to share with you! 
Join us by hopping along on all of the blogs 
to see the wide variety of samples. 
These will give you ideas as you create your own projects
 when you receive the set for yourself. 
Make sure to leave a comment on the blog 
because we will be giving away a prize!


Enjoy the gorgeous inspiration samples from the team and then comment on each blog. We will be selecting one lucky commenter at the end of the hop from all of the comments and that person will win a $50.00 Gina K. Designs Gift Certificate! To see who won, check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hop. Ready for some inspiration? Here are a few of the projects I have created for today’s hop:

First up is my Sweet Mango - Thinking Of You card.  :)


For this card project I used Gina K. Designs:
*Stamp Tv Kit - Sentimental Summer - 
            Stamp Set - Your Own Kind Of Beautiful
*Sweet Mango Fancy Foil 
*Patterned Paper - Petite Patterns
*Dies from the kit
*Pure Luxury Card Stock - Sweet Mango, Black Onyx, & 
                                       White Layering Weight
*Premium Dye Inks - Black Onyx & Kraft


This set is great for building a scene as well.
On this card I used the following items:
Gina K. Designs:
*Stamp Tv Kit - Sentimental Summer - Stamp Set - Your Own Kind Of Beautiful
*Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Heavy Base Weight & Layering Weight
*Premium Dye Ink - Ocean Mist, Jelly Bean Green, (Wild Dandelion-stamped the sun), (Kraft, Warm Cocoa & Dark Chocolate for the fence)
*Fine Detail - Clear Embossing Powder


I love these beautiful flowers in this set!  <3  Dazzling Dahlia
Here are the items used for this card:
Gina K. Designs:
*Stamp Tv Kit - Sentimental Summer - Stamp Set - Dazzling Dahlia
*Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Heavy Base & Layering Weight, & Ocean Mist
*Dies from the kit and Gina's Double Stitched & Single Stitched Rectangles 
                                for Therm-o-Web
*Fancy Foils -  Turquoise Sea for Therm-o-Web
*Patterned Paper - Petite Patterns
*Sheer Satin Fancy Ribbon - White / Gold   for Therm-o-Web  
                                                           colored with Turquoise Sea Ink
*Premium Dye Ink - Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea, Jelly Bean Green, 
                              Fresh Asparagus
*Fine Detail Embossing Power - Clear 

This is the one I made for the Stamp Tv Kit Addicts Group - Friday Funday Tutorial
Here is the link to the tutorial over at > Stamp Tv Addicts Group Post 
On this fun project I used the following Gina K. Designs Items:

*Stamp Tv Kit - Sentimental Summer  - Stamp Set - Your Own Kind of Beautiful 
*Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Heavy Base & Layering Weight
*Premium Dye Ink - Wild Dandelion
*Dies from the Sentimental Summer Kit
*Clear Fine Embossing Powder
*Staz-On, Zig Clean Color Markers, Acetate, Bling, Versa Fine Black Ink, 
*Card Base is 5" X 3 1/2"   scored at 2 1/2"  so when folded your card base is 2 1/2" X 3 1/2"  


And for a limited time you can get this beautiful incentive stamp set Rose Bouquet - free with a $75.00 purchase. 
 I loved coloring this beautiful image! 
It will have a home on the desk to get used many more times. <3 
Here is what I came up with. :) 
Here are the wonderful items used for this card! 
Gian K. Designs - 
*Incentive Stamp Set - Rose Bouquet
*Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Heavy Base Weight, Black Onyx, & Ocean Mist 
*Patterned Paper Pack - Petite Patterns
*Fancy Foil - Turquoise Sea
*Sheer Satin - Fancy Ribbon - Black / Gold 
Zig Clean Color Markers

Thank You for stopping by and visiting! :) 
I hope you will take a little time to get inky and have fun!  <3 
(((Hugs))),
              Karen 


Now, are You Ready for more awesome creations?! 

Just click on the links below for more from Gina and the Cast & Crew:



Don’t forget to pop over to the Gina K Designs Store and check out all of the new products available this month in the “What’s New” section at http://www.ginakdesigns.com.

Thank you for stopping by!



98 comments:

The Bakers said...

Really enjoy your use of color in all of your cards. Hard to choose a favorite when they are all so good!

Bonnie said...

Still giggling over that tent card. Such sunshine in an envelope.

Patti Bailey said...

Karen Karen Karen!!! Awesome! That's all, just awesome!!

ReneeK said...

I couldn't begin to choose just one of these as a favorite - I love your style!

Unknown said...

Your coloring is amazing, love the bicycle and the foiled dots!

Debbie said...

Foiling is something I want to try...beautiful

kelly532 said...

such cool and exciting ideas!! AHHHH! NEED to get into my craft room!!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love your Dazzling Dahlias card. It's gorgeous!

Stanlee Runner said...

Beautiful cards, love them all!

Avra Williams said...

All beautiful cards!

Samantha said...

Lots of fun inspiration! I think my favorite was the one using the bike.

Sharon Meyer said...

thanks for sharing and for some wonderful ideas!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the tent card with the sunshine. So happy! I will have to give that one a try.

Barb Thompson said...

Your coloring is so beautiful, and your color combinations are striking. Just lovely cards! Thanks for the ideas!

Unknown said...

Really love your cards!

SusanME said...

All of your cards are just Wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Mom M said...

Beautiful cards, Karen...you are very talented! BTW, I love the name of your blog; it's so me!

LauraB said...

delightful cards. love the offset layers and the ATC size card.

Cyndi said...

Beautiful cards. This is an amazing release.

Judy Inukai said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the sunny scene with the bicycle. The turquoise flowers are gorgeous with the lovely foiled background. Love the sun popped over the basket with acetate.

Jeanne Beam said...

Beautiful cards. Love all of them. Thanks for sharing...

Valeria R. said...

Gorgeous cards!

Lisa K said...

Love the inspiration! They bicycle seems to be calling me. Love your scene.

Debbie B said...

Love all of your cards! Your color choices are amazing! Love those foiled polka dots! So pretty! Loving this blog hop with all of it's talent and inspiration! Thanks for sharing yours!

Debra Dekock said...

Wow, beautiful cards! Love the different styles and ideas, especially the sun!

MsJudyC said...

Love your cards, especially the blue one.

Beverly R said...

I love how you've incorporated foiling into some of your cards. And I especially like the card with the sun shining down on the flowers.

Connie said...

Great cards! Great sets!!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Gorgeous creations Karen!

Unknown said...

What a great kit -- you showed different styles you can make with the kit, nice job!

cghundley said...

Beautiful cards and
the bicycle card makes
me happy!
Carla from Utah

Cynthia Cole said...

Love your creative cards!

Lynn said...

Beautiful

Golda said...

These are all great examples. I really like the first one with the mango foil on mango, which goes so wonderfully with the cactus pots. Great work.

Beth said...

Oh my gosh - Love them All - especially the one with the pop-up sun

Sharon said...

Gorgeous designs - love them all!

JillN said...

Love the ocean mist Dahlia card. beautiful.

Deb said...

Just beautiful!! Love all your cards, although have to say I'm rather partial to the challenge one you did for the addicts group! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary Kay Werry said...

I love all the cards. that incentive set is such a stunner. I really love the turquoise card, so pretty.

Janie said...

Such beautiful cards.

Diana said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! Love all these cards! You get more creative every day! Love the Patterned paper foiled! It Is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Verna Angerhofer said...

One gorgeous beauty after another. I am loving all the inspiration you have given me. My kit just got ordered today as the internet, weather and loss of electricity has been a nuisance this past week. I hope I get it all in before I have another storm come through.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Love so much your gorgeous cards!!!

Sue said...

Oh my, such beautiful creations! Love this set!

78nsb said...

Your cards are beautiful as always !!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for so much inspiration!! All of your work is so lovely, the card you made for the addict club just makes me so happy I guess because it is so CAS but yet so unexpected!! Nice work, very nice work!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the cactus garden. The orange
foil matches the coloring of the pots
so well. The last card with the big
black bow is fantastic. Beautiful
flowers.
thanks for sharing.

Dandydo said...

I thought I would comment on the card I liked best that you made, but I can't. I love all the cards you shared on this post - they are gorgeous!

Lueyes said...

Beautiful cards!!

Rose Mary Smalley said...

Very pretty card samples. But with your talent, that is no surprise....thank you so much for sharing!!!

Macimbalo said...

So amazing - and creative - love them all. I saw that one with the sun above on social media and fell in love with it!!!

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Your talent is amazing! ALL gorgeous cards Karen.

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, all awesome and beautiful cards! Love all
the pretty details you put into your designs.

GAZ said...

Your cards are great! I am a "flower" person but I love your bicycle card and how you created it. Thanks for all you share. GlendaJ

Joy Meadows said...

Very pretty cards, Karen. I love this kit and you have given such wonderful examples. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

debraben said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sue D said...

Fabulous cards you made with this kit.

Dee Earnshaw said...

Wow I also impressed by the variety and designs of your cards today, Karen. Thanks so much for sharing:)

Shari Winterstein said...

Love all of these cards! I really am liking the way you and others are using Gina K. Designs inks to color that fabulous ribbon! Thank you for blessing my day!

zehra said...

Your cards are beautiful, love them

stampinfranni said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Dawn S. said...

Such great cards! I love the one with the sun sticking up.

Mcscrap said...

Great cards. Thanks for sharing

Gayle said...

Awesome cards, Karen, love that sun....heading over to your tutorial. TFS.

Robin said...

Super WOW! Fantastic cards.

Retta said...

Wow, Karen! You never disappoint! Just beautiful!!!!!

Eileen said...

I can't pick a favorite. They are all wonderful.

Melanie said...

Your little bike scene is perfect and the hovering sun is so stinkin cute!

CindyRomanDaversa said...

You are soon very talented! I am in awe!

Joy Golinski said...

Thanks for sharing your inspiration with all of us! Beautiful cards!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful cards, Karen! I really love your turquoise sea card!

Kathy McDonald said...

Your Rose Bouquet card is stunning!

jeannieob said...

Thanks for sharing your talent. Fabulous cards!

Judy Woodland said...

I ADORE this new set, and I ADORE what you have done with it. Your cards are amazing and I am pinning. Thanks for the great inspiration!!!

jandbspiegel said...

Great cards - I love them all. I really like the layering in the first one. Thanks for sharing.

DebbieR said...

They are all just beautiful!

Trina said...

The cards are beautiful.

Unknown said...

How fun to see the sun suspended above the card. Clever girl!

Debbie Rumpza said...

You put so much wonderful detail in every card! I love them all.

juliebrus said...

Beautiful cards! I especially like the first. Thank you for sharing with us.

Turtle In The Sand said...

Ok, you got me with the turquoise foiled dots,velum, bow, embossing,dahlias. All that goodness in one cards. Lucky recipient is all I can say.

Unknown said...

Turquoise cards get me every time, I just love it! All your cards are beautiful!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

it is impossible to choose a favorite out of this kit. I love them all and your cards show the versatility of the set. I bought it for the dahlia stamp but wow this hop has shown me many different uses for this set. Play time as soon as i am done with this hop!! Thank you so much for showing the inspiration for this set!!

Linda

Anne said...

No matter how many talented artist's blogs I peruse, I am simply drawn to your cards. It's as if I feel your spirit through your work (same with Gina). Uncanny, but powerful. Thank you for sharing you through your artistry.

Kelly :-) (Anne).

Aimee said...

Your cards are all so pretty! I love all the layering :) And the card with the sun on a clear tab above the bouquet is genius!

Elaine said...

Love everyone of your pretty cards!

Nana Griffin said...

What can I say but these are all just wonderful.

El said...

All of your cards are so pretty. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us.

Johanna said...

So much fun seeing what you come up with when a new kit comes out. Love your work Karen.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! Awesome kit! Love all the flowers!

Unknown said...

The way you popped that sun up above the flowers just made my heart happy.

Jo Herbert said...

Wow your colouring is exquisite. I love how you have show cased the kit. Just so lovely. Hugs Jo

Joyce Erb said...

You have made a whole batch of gorgeousness! I love your coloring on the incentive stamp.

Susan said...

I really love your rose card, and the bicycle card is so sweet!
Susan

mtscrapgal said...

Thanks for sharing your abundant talents with us by creating so many beautiful cards. I can't pick a favorite -- they are all gorgeous.

bbaxterj@frontiernet.net said...

Beautiful cards! I love the colors you used! And they are such cheerful cards! I also love the fancy shape of the second to last card -- I will have to remember to do that with my dies.

Donna Hawkins said...

Stunning cards!