Karen's Creative Mess

Friday, December 4, 2015

Stamp Tv Kit Addicts Group - Friday Funday!!!!! 12/4/15


Good-morning everyone!
   This is my First week in the Stamp Tv Addicts Group over at Stamp Tv!  I am really looking forward to this fun group and sharing fun stuff!  :)  If you are a member then you know our Tricia has decided to step down for the good of her family. She is such a awesome Lady & crafter and I know she will truly be missed, but she promises to come visit….  :)
   So this week I couldn't decide what I wanted to do first!  LOL   so many things in my head!  LOL
Melanie Muenchinger posted a video on inside out Cutaway Technique! So that inspired me, but I Wanted it a little different!  :)  I can't wait to try it like she did it, but I wanted to use some awesome Patterned Papers too!  I used the Sparkling Christmas stamp set that is in the "Sparkling Christmas" Stamp Tv Kit for the first two.
This is how I ended up doing the two cards:


I started with the stamp set Sparkling Christmas that is in the new Sparkling Christmas Stamp Tv Kit. Then a piece of White Heavy Base Pure Luxury Card Stock
Cut in half at 5 1/2". So I have a piece that is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"  scored & folded at  4 1/4" (A2) size
Stamped the Snow Flakes & Greeting in Turquoise Sea & Ocean Mist
Then used my ruler to mark off the area I wanted to cut off! I really didn't measure that part, because  to me it is just where you want the snow flake to stand away from the card front!



**********
After cutting away the part marked and around my image 
I added the PP to the back side of the front of the card
*********

Also It is nice to finish the back side of your cards!
Well, I just couldn't stop there!  LOL!
I really enjoyed this technique, so I pulled out a older 
StampTv Kit Stamp Set "Merry Little Christmas" and used it for the next two!  :) 
But I had to use some of the new Patterned Paper "Sparkling Christmas"and a piece from the incentives paper pack!    I Love both those packs.

On this one the 1 3/4" piece of PP is attached to the inside, 
leaving enough room for the sentiment.


I decided to use the Holly Leaves!
I started with the same Heavy Base white card stock that measures 
5 1/2 x 8 1/2 score at 4 1/4 then fold.
I found these post it notes that are sticky on almost all of the back side!
made a mask, Didn't really need it on this one, but the second one, 
 I stamped 5 of the images in Fresh Asparagus Ink and I did use 2 masks. 
   

Drew the cut lines.

Cut it out, then decided I wanted to cut the centers of the leaves.
 So I marked those and cut them out!


Used these 3 Spectrum Noir Markers!
 Stamp set I used to create the last two cards!
" Merry Little Christmas "


Both of these sets are available at Gina K. Designs
Hope you enjoyed this little tutorial!
There is a new challenge over at the Stamp Tv Kit Addicts Group also this month!
Come on over to Stamp Tv and join if you aren't a member and If you are, stop by the Addicts group and play along this month in the challenge! I'm sure you can guess it!  :)  <3
Have a blessed day and please leave a comment,
Your feedback will help me develop better tutorials!
Thank You for stopping by!  <3  :)   
Karen 


1 comment:

Pattie J. said...

Karen, you did super with this tutorial and love your design. think I will try this. looks mighty good....LOL