Karen's Creative Mess

Monday, July 7, 2014

Good Morning!!!

I hope everyone had a great & safe weekend doing 
what ever made you happy! 
I was able to create a few cards this weekend and spend
 time with my hubby. 
The GrandKids & Samantha were out of town having a great time. 

So let me show you what I made. 
First:
Happy Day!
I used All Gina K Designs- 
patterned paper is from the 6x6 pack Ang & me. 
Card stock White heavy base, Sweet Mango & Dk. Chocolate. 
Ink- Black & ribbon is white organdy. 
The Stamp set is "Lets Talk" by-Debbie Corbari @ Gina K Designs
I added a little black bling to the exclamation marks.

Next is a cute little card That I just had to make:
This card is only 3 3/4 x 4 1/4
But it opens to almost 10 inches. 
I used the stamp set " Keep Calm " by Beth Silaika
@ Gina K Designs.
The Gina K Designs product I used are:
Card Stock in White Heavy Base Weight, Bubble Gum Pink,
 Cherry Red, & Jelly Bean. I also used the patterned paper 
from the 6x6 pack Petals & Wings. Inks - Bubble Gum Pink, & Black.
I colored the icing on the cupcake with Spectrum Noir PP-1, & 2 , CG-3
Then added Wink of Stella brush glitter. Added some bling.

Thank You for stoping by & 
I hope you all have a fabulous day!!! 
((( Hugs ))) ,  Karen














No comments: