Karen's Creative Mess

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Special Day !!!

Well, the cat is out of the bag. I just want to let everyone know that Gina K. has picked Tricia Traxler and MySelf to be apart of Her Design Team.  She has also introduced a new spectrum noir color artist to join the team, and her name is Kendra Wietstock.   I am so thrilled, honored, and most gracious for this opportunity to be apart of something so wonderful. God truly has blessed me. I look forward to creating and sharing. I have meet a lot of wonderful people in this journey and I am grateful for the friends and kindness and support I feel from you all. Hope you all have a Great Day.. I am still floating on my cloud 9…   lol..   :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Get down from the cloud girl ....your not dreaming...You need to get that Mojo in gear! LOL Congrats again! HUGS to you!!!

Helena Wilde said...

Congratulations and lots of fun in the team. Greetings and a hug from Helena.